Schedules of the centers
Schools open at 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., offering parents various schedules and flexibility to adapt to the needs of families.
We offer an educational environment throughout the school environment, which includes schooling (all activities within the Educational Project) and the specialties of music, English, Psychomotricity, games and stimulation exercises that help the correct intellectual, physical and Emotional state of the child.
They will be taught in the shift from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Dining and rest service
We offer dining and rest areas. This will take place from 12:00 to 3:00 p.m., in which the children eat and take a nap. It can be on a regular basis or occasionally.
For children who do not yet eat vegetables, we allow parents to bring the food with the corresponding discount of the dining fare.
Normal host service
It is the service that we offer within the usual hours of the centers from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
Once a week we go to the swimming pool, to the Center Natació Meditarrani of Begur street, where the children can enjoy the first experiences with the water.
We will visit parks, children’s libraries, trips to the Monjuïc mountain, to Barcelona’s beach, walks in the neighborhood, to the market … all included in the educational services.
- The bibs are provided by the school, you do not have to worry about washing them every day.
- The 2nd brother has a 10% discount.
- Parents of infants can bring food until they eat shredded foods. We will subtract € 45 from the fee by discounting food and snacks, and € 23 when eating snacks at school.
- Children of P1 and P2 who are missing four or more consecutive days will be charged € 3.4 per day if they eat and snack and € 3 if they only eat.
- In the case of the P0, they will be discounted € 3’4 per day if they eat and snack and € 2’4 if they only eat.
- Check the prices of extracurricular activities such as the swimming pool and the three annual excursions.
Now at Acuarella we are learning English with Kids&Us*
For further information: http://www.kidsandus.es/
Discounts on the monthly fee
Do you know the day care check?
It is a system that allows you to pay the monthly fee with advantages you can take in order to save money. That translates into economic savings. At a monthly fee of € 300, the annual savings are approximately € 700 (depending on each retention).
The school does not benefit from charging in this way. On the contrary, we seek to provide you all possible aids so you can save a few euros per month.